Tipping Competition

Perth Glory to sell majority share of A-League club to UK firm - Australian A-League News
Back
ESPN - 2020/02/12
Perth Glory hold off a spirited fightback from a 10-man Wellington Phoenix to win 4-2. Perth Glory owner Tony Sage has reached an agreement with a UK-based blockchain trading firm to sell a majority stake in the A-League club. London Football Exchange (LFE) announced late on Wednesday it had entered into an agreement to acquire a majority shareholding of the Glory. Sage has previously said the firm would be buying an 80 percent stake in the club while he would retain the other 20 percent and stay on as chairman. The sale is subject to FFA approval but LFE founder Jim Aylward said... - Read more at here